Bienvenues!!!

Bienvenues les filles!!! Ici c'est le mini blog de Ashley, Adrienne et Katerina! Si vous voulez, vous pouvez mettre des photos ou me laisser un message. Je repondrai le plus vite possible!!!

mardi 5 février 2008

Session 2 Feedback

Here we go again! Same questions, thank you for taking time to answer:

During the last session...
-I've learnt:
-I've enjoyed:
-It was hard for me to:
-I'd like to improve:

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I've learnt that unconventional games are a good way to test your conversational skills.

I've enjoyed interacting with a partner while trying to master conversational French.

It was hard for me to initially understand what we were doing as I wasn't expecting a game.

I'd like to improve on my ability to listen more closely and try to understand words that are new to me or that I haven't heard used as frequently as others.