Bienvenues!!!

Bienvenues les filles!!! Ici c'est le mini blog de Ashley, Adrienne et Katerina! Si vous voulez, vous pouvez mettre des photos ou me laisser un message. Je repondrai le plus vite possible!!!

mercredi 13 février 2008

Session 3 Feedback

What did you think of the last session ? Thank you for writing your comments here!

During the last session...
-I've learnt:
-I've enjoyed:
-It was hard for me to:
-I'd like to improve:

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I've learnt there are some basic words I need to remember.

I've enjoyed having help figuring out what I want to say.

It was hard for me to figure out how to say a few basic things in French that I had never heard before.

I'd like to improve on my vocabulary

Katerina a dit…

Hi there!
Thank you for the comments! Sounds like we need to work on your vocabulary a bit more... But you're doing great already! Just remember, in any case you need help with a word, I'm always there to help you out! :)

ashleytrott a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Ashley a dit…

I've learned that it is hard to speak French when you are sick.

I've enjoyed figuring out the word games with Adrienne.

It is hard for me to understand what you are saying when you speak fast.

I'd like to improve my speaking skills

Katerina a dit…

Hi Ashley!
Thank you too for the comments!
If sometimes I speak fast and you don't understand, you can ask me to slow down or repeat things. If you say nothing to stop me and I keep talking, we don't solve the communication problem and you don't progress... :P
It's very positive that you want to improve your speaking skills and want to put some effort to it. I've noticed that during this session you started talking a bit more (despite of being sick!). Keep it up!!!
Finally, I have one thing to say to both of you: do not be afraid of making mistakes! It is the best way to learn. And in any case,(as you may have noticed :P) I sometimes make mistakes too!It's only natural for non-native speakers.
So, take advantage of our interactions together to talk as much as possible. :)

That's all for now, see you two online!